Update as of May 19, 2020:
Friends and Guests,
We want to thank you for your continued patronage during these difficult times. While we are open for essential travel, we feel privileged to be able to serve our guests and provide them with lasting, happy memories here at SeaVenture Beach Hotel. As we all continue to adjust to our new world, we wanted to inform of new policies that we have enacted beginning May 1st for the safety of our employees, our guests and our community. We wanted to inform you of new policies that we will be enacting:
• The hotel is open and welcoming essential travelers.
• Lobby is limited to a maximum of 10 guests at any time.
• Elevator has a maximum occupancy of 2 persons or one family.
• All employees are required to wear a face mask.
• Daily housekeeping service is not available, however, we are happy to provide a towel exchange and dispose of trash as needed.
• We continue our cleaning and sanitation protocols using products which effectively eliminate viruses and germs. Particular attention continues to be paid to high-touch items such as telephones, TV remotes, light switches and door handles.
• Public and Back of House spaces continue an increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting.
• To maintain an extra level of sanitation, we have moved our check-out time to 11:00am. We are encouraging all guests to practice safe social distancing throughout the hotel as well.
Restaurant: Our Restaurant is open from 5pm to 8pm daily for Room Service offering Tapas, wine, beer and cocktails.
• Guest should avoid traveling to and entering the property if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including cough or fever.
• Guests should practice social distancing at all times.
• Guests are encouraged to wear facemasks when social distancing is not possible.
• In an effort to keep our community safe and virus free/limited, we ask that guests avoid grocery stores and hardware stores whenever possible.
• Guests are encouraged to by-pass the front desk at check-out. You may simply leave your keys in your room and phone the front desk when you are departing.
• Hotel reservations must be made in advance. Same day, walk-in reservations are not permitted.
Additional information regarding the County of San Luis Obispo Covid-19 Public Health Order can be seen here:ome” order. Please visit this link from San Luis Obispo Public Health for further information. Guests may also refer to the CDC for the most up to date information.
Wishing you all the best during this challenging time.