$149per night | Sun - Thur
Fifty years ago marked the introduction of the Jacuzzi and the Big Mac. Fleetwood Mac, the Grateful Dead, and the Doors would share the musical spotlight with the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. Harmony and understanding were urged by the cast of Hair from Broadway and we were all hoping Dano would “Book ‘em”! Gas cost $.34 per gallon, and the Detroit Tigers were the World Series champs. If, like Molly Ringwald, Guy Fieri, and Barry Sanders, you were born in 1968 or earlier, you can become a member of AARP and you can get a great deal at the SeaVenture, because we think 50 is nifty!
This "Nifty" Package Includes:
- Overnight accommodations in our non-view Hot Tub Room featuring a king size featherbed (or two doubles), fireplace and private balcony with hot tub for two.
- In the Restaurant, enjoy 50% off your second entree
- In the Restaurant, enjoy 50% off your second dessert
- In the Gift Shop, enjoy 50% off any SeaVenture branded gift ite
- At the Front Desk, order a Beach Experience set up at 50% off
**Like last year, dine around during your stay!! We are pleased to announce that you can take advantage of our Dinner and Desert Specials at any Boutique Hotel Collection Properties, which include restaurants at the Cliffs Resort, Sycamore Mineral Springs, the Apple Farm and SeaVenture Beach Hotel. Simply present your coupon when you are seated.**
Please call 805.779.1010 to reserve this "nifty" package today!
Rates are exclusive of 12.25% lodging tax and a $20 nightly facility fee. This specially priced package is based on availability and cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Some restrictions may apply. Blackout dates include: November 22 - 24, December 22-January 5, January 20 & 21. This package is available Sunday thru Thursday only (special rate is not available Friday or Saturday) from October 28, 2018 - February 13, 2019.
Show Details Hide Details